The Flemish government has developed a Preventive Company Policy for enterprises to companies who are on the verge of facing difficulties.
- A company can only begin drafting a restructuring plan once Phases 1 and 2 have been completed.
- The Restructuring Plan consists of strategic advice on possible solutions.
- Ways that the company should adapt and change are explained in the written report.
- The advice is financially supported and ensures the continuity of the company.
It consists of four phases:
- being aware of the facts;
- business survey and first-line help;
- specific advice such as a Restructuring Plan;
- support during the implementation phase of the Restructuring Plan.
Looking for an expert?Call us at
or send an email to