Technical Manager Antwerpen
The Technnical Manager provides technical and operational support to the sites operations teams.. We are looking for someone with at least 5 years experience, preferably in the food industry in a similar role. The Technical Manager has an understanding of manufacturing improvement strategies to identify and implement improvement opportunities and investigate incidents and process losses. The role is a great opportunity for someone that has the drive and tenacity to work in a plant environment with a mindset of continuous improvement..
Mission of 1.5 years reporting to the Operations Manager.
• Continuously challenge plant manufacturing performance and implement continous improvement programmes. Understand the best achievable capacity, variable costs and product quality. Have expert knowledge of the KPI’s to the best achievable performance and drive plant performance to achieve this..
• Provide technical understanding to the different technical teams. Give oversight, guidance and training to the operations technical teams.
• Manage technical projects and select and give guidance to the technical people.
• Responsable for purchases of technical equipment and evaluation of suppliers.
• Responsable for Capex planning and implementation..
• Organise periodical inspections and calibrations.
• Identify key plant improvement opportunities. Initiate and drive through to completion plant modifications and improvement activities to enhance the overall operating effectiveness of the plant..
• Provide manufacturing team input to the projects team to ensure projects installed meet the operability, and safety requirements of the plant. Act as commissioning engineer for assigned projects..
• Accountability for thorough safety assessment of plant modifications. Ensure any changes to process technology, plant operating / maintenance methods or plant equipment has been evaluated appropriately
ProfielKey candidate requirements:
• Master in engineering with at least 5 years of experience in similar role
• Sound knowledge of manufacturing technical improvement strategies and approaches (e.g. TPM, ISO, HACCP, ACS ,ERP systems, preferably Maximo).
• Be the group maintenance specialist.
• Experienced in leading teams in Engineering and Technical functions.
• Proven ability to think through problems, undertake appropriate analysis and take effective actions .
• Strong communicator and influencer, skilled at mobilising and inspiring technical teams at all levels in a manufacturing organisation..
• Familiar with budgets and KPI’s implementation.
If you are interested in this career opportunity and would like to shape our and your future, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
Please submit your resume on-line.
If you are interested in this opportunity please submit your resume to Danielle@expertsatbusiness.be..